The True Work Stage
Panels are either height adjustable to 16” and 24”. Multiple units combine together easily to form various configurations.
Fast, Easy assembly
Fast, easy “roll in and roll out” mobile folding design. Easy set-up by 1 person.
Stages are constructed of high quality plywood with a 16-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel tubing legs and they feature a 10 year warranty
3-Tier Straight Standing Choral Risers
Staging 101 standing choral risers are constructed of high-quality plywood and steel and feature a 10-year manufacturer warranty. What makes Staging 101 risers unique is that straight and wedged sections can be combined easily to form different configurations (many competitors’ risers do not have this option).
“Enhance your choral performances with our versatile 3-Tier Straight Standing Choral Risers. Designed for optimal acoustics and visibility, these risers provide a sturdy and flexible arrangement for your choir. Elevate your musical presentations with ease and style.”
The Staging 101 3-Tier Straight Standing Choral Riser consists of 3 separate 6’w x 18″d riser panels in 8″, 16″ and 24″ heights. They are available in a Carpet or Industrial finish, with or without rear and side guard rails. This choral riser configuration accommodates 12 to 15 people (or 16 to 20, including ground-level row).
- Accommodates 12 to 15 people on risers (16 to 20, including ground-level row)
- Straight and wedged sections can be combined for custom configurations
- High-quality plywood and steel construction
- Legs fold into themselves for ease of transport, setup and storage
- Once collapsed, risers can be stacked
- Risers are 8″, 16″ and 24″ high
- Optional rear and side guard rails add security and safety
- The optional trolley makes storage and transportation a breeze
- 1 – Staging 101 6′ Wide Straight Choral Riser, 8″ high
- 1 – Staging 101 6′ Wide Straight Choral Riser, 16″ high
- 1 – Staging 101 6′ Wide Straight Choral Riser, 24″ high
Temporary Outdoor applications (Only in Good Weather)
8", 16", 24"
Up to 153 lbs. per sq. foot (750 kg/sq. meter.)