The True Work Stage
Panels are either height adjustable to 16” and 24”. Multiple units combine together easily to form various configurations.
Fast, Easy assembly
Fast, easy “roll in and roll out” mobile folding design. Easy set-up by 1 person.
Stages are constructed of high quality plywood with a 16-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel tubing legs and they feature a 10 year warranty
Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel with Wheels (16″ – 24″ High)
The Staging 101 portable stage system comprises 4’x8′ modular stage panels. Each stage panel incorporates folding legs with a telescopic base that allows them to be height adjusted ± 8 inches. There are two stage panel models to choose from, each offering two height options: 16-24″ or 24-32″.
“Experience mobility and convenience with Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel with Wheels. Versatile, reliable, and easy to use. Elevate your events today!”
All Staging 101 components are modular: stairs, guard rails and chair stops can be attached quickly to any configuration. Stages can be set up by two or more people. When not in use, store them on one of our transportation trolleys.
The Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel with Wheels is the same as our regular Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel, but with casters attached to the two corner legs on one side of the panel for easy rolling when the stage panel is tilted at an angle.
- 4’x8′ platform is height adjustable to 16″ high or 24″ high
- Platform surface has a seamless, smooth surface design with dancers and performers in mind
- Wheels on one side allow for easy rolling and setup.
- Folding legs are directly secured to the box frame and locked firmly in place by a spring detent
- No tools are required – individual panels and legs can be adjusted without tools
- Stage panels weigh 145 lbs each, almost 10% lighter than competitors
- 1 – Staging 101 4’x8′ stage panel with wheels, 16″-24″ high
Up to 157 lbs. per sq. foot (757 kg/sq. meter.)