The True Work Stage
Panels are either height adjustable to 16” and 24”. Multiple units combine together easily to form various configurations.
Fast, Easy assembly
Fast, easy “roll in and roll out” mobile folding design. Easy set-up by 1 person.
Stages are constructed of high quality plywood with a 16-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel tubing legs and they feature a 10 year warranty
Staging 101 4’x4′ Stage Panel with Wheels (16″-24″ High)
The Staging 101 portable stage system is composed of modular stage panels that incorporate folding legs with a telescopic base, allowing them to be adjusted to two heights, 16 inches or 24 inches tall.
“Take center stage effortlessly with Staging 101 4’x4′ Stage Panel with Wheels. Versatile, portable, and sturdy – perfect for any event or performance.”
The Staging 101 4’x4′ Stage Panel with Wheels shown here is adjustable from 16″-24″ high and is designed to allow more flexibility in stage configurations when combined with other Staging 101 4’x4′ and 4’x8′ stage panels.
All Staging 101 components are completely modular: stairs, guard rails and chair stops can be attached quickly to any configuration. Stages can be set up by two or more people. When not in use, store them on one of our transportation trolleys. (No tools are required for setup – individual panels and legs can be adjusted without tools)
- 4’x4′ platform is height adjustable to 16″ or 24″ high
- Platform surface has a seamless, smooth surface design with dancers and performers in mind
- Wheels on one side allow for easy rolling and setup.
- Folding legs are directly secured to the box frame and lock firmly in place by a spring detent
- No tools required – individual panels and legs can be adjusted without tools
- 1 – Staging 101 4’x4′ stage panel with wheels, 16″-24″ high (choose finish)
4' x 4'
Up to 157 lbs. per sq. foot (757 kg/sq. meter.)