The True Work Stage
Panels are either height adjustable to 16” and 24”. Multiple units combine together easily to form various configurations.
Fast, Easy assembly
Fast, easy “roll in and roll out” mobile folding design. Easy set-up by 1 person.
Stages are constructed of high quality plywood with a 16-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel tubing legs and they feature a 10 year warranty
Staging 101 4’x8′ Mobile Folding Stage, 3 Height Positions (8/16/24″)
Staging 101 Mobile Folding Portable Stages are a great value. Available with carpet or industrial finish, these 4’x8′ panels are height-adjustable from 8″ to 24″ tall. These stage panels are constructed from a high-grade tubular steel frame with a solid plywood deck and feature folding lock-in-place telescoping legs. 16” and 24” heights are set up by unfolding legs mechanisms and adjusting the height adjustable legs. To set up at the 8” height, use screw in legs that are stored in the stage frame.
Panels can easily be moved and set-up by one person, and a wide-grip comfort frame allows for easy gripping and comfortable handling while moving stage sections. This special frame design also provides a seamless, smooth no-trip surface for performers when platforms are connected together to form a larger stage by using special platform to platform mechanisms.
- Height-adjustable at 8″, 16″ or 24″
- Simple mobile folding stage design based on the concept of a folding table
- Platforms come in 4’x8′ size and are available in industrial or carpet finish
- Legs fold up into panel and panel folds in half
- Ships in flat pack, some assembly of casters require
- Unique slim, Mobile Folding frameless wheel base design for compact storage and fast easy set up
- Modular platforms connect easily together to form custom size stages
- Perfect for schools, churches, hotels, exhibition halls and many other applications
- For use mostly indoors and should be installed on a flat surface
- 1 – Staging 101 4’x8′ Mobile Folding Height-Adjustable Stage Panel, Industrial Finish
8", 16", 24"
Up to 157 lbs. per sq. foot (757 kg/sq. meter.)