The True Work Stage
Panels are either height adjustable to 16” and 24”. Multiple units combine together easily to form various configurations.
Fast, Easy assembly
Fast, easy “roll in and roll out” mobile folding design. Easy set-up by 1 person.
Stages are constructed of high quality plywood with a 16-gauge steel frame and 16-gauge steel tubing legs and they feature a 10 year warranty
Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel (24″ – 32″ High)
The Staging 101 portable stage system comprises 4’x8′ modular stage panels. Each stage panel incorporates folding legs with a telescopic base that allows them to be height adjusted ± 8 inches. There are two stage panel models to choose from, each offering two height options: 16-24″ or 24-32″.
“Discover Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel – Your perfect portable staging solution. Versatile, reliable, and easy to set up. Elevate your events with confidence!”
All Staging 101 components are modular: stairs, guard rails and chair stops can be attached quickly to any configuration. Stages can be set up by two or more people. When not in use, store them on one of our transportation trolleys.
- Height adjustable to 24″ high or 32″ high
- Seamless, smooth surface design with dancers and performers in mind
- Folding legs are directly secured to the box frame and locked firmly in place by a spring detent
- No tools are required – individual panels and legs can be adjusted without tools
- Stage panels weigh 145 lbs each, almost 10% lighter than competitors
- 1 – Staging 101 4’x8′ Stage Panel with folding legs (for 24″H or 32″ height)
Up to 157 lbs. per sq. foot (757 kg/sq. meter.)